nuffnang ads

Pengikut

Sabtu, 23 Julai 2011

THANK YOU KHANACADEMY.ORG. SOLUTION OF THE BEST FOR MY CHILD MATH LEARNING PROBLEMS.

Hi all ..... today, when I get up in the morning, I saw the faces of my children who are all already teenangers.. when I look at and treat them the hassles of every day, I suddenly thought, how hard is my Parents to treat me .. every day, many problems to be directed and sometimes tongue-tied to say anything .. today, the eldest son having problems in mathematical subjects.
thanks for having the whole day looking for information on the internet, I finally get solutions. thanks to salman khan, not artists. But the founder of the site khanacademy.org. this websites helped me and my eldest son to understand mathematics. it's very simple and easily understood information and easily followed.
recently, I watched a program on tv3 a million dreams and have a young man who wanted to apply the teaching of salman khan in the Malay language to help the less able and less familiar language fluency and a sense of english.thanks to 1MDB decision to help him is a noble act and I hope the translation will help our students in rural areas. parents who want to follow the website, log khanacademy.org or through youtube .

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

nuffnang